Participants are requested to submit their summaries in English at firstname.lastname@example.org by February 1st 2017, using the following instructions:
• 12p Times New Roman font, single line spacing
• The summary will not exceed 350 words
• The summary shall have the following structure: objective, method, results and conclusions.
Selected Abstracts will be presented as Posters and published in the Supplement of the Journal of Hypertension Research (ISSN indexed). The authors will be informed upon the results of the evaluation by January 25th.
Two awards will be granted for the best Posters:
- Participation fee at the ESC Congress 2017
- Participation fee at the ESH Congress 2017